Medical Student Essay Prize 2017
Medical students are invited to submit an essay on “How can Trauma and Orthopaedic surgeons interest the next generation of medical students in a Trauma and Orthopaedic career”.
The winning essay will be awarded in August 2017 and will receive the following:
- £100 prize money;
- Invited to sit on the BOA Education Committee for 1 year as a student representative;
- Oral or Poster presentation at the BOA Annual Congress 2017;
- BOA-recognised certificate.
Following the entry criteria below, please submit essays to the BOA via email to email@example.com, no later than 17:00 on Wednesday 1st March 2017. Please include the name of the medical school you are currently attending and the year of study in the covering email.
The criteria for entries are as follows:
- Entrants must currently be enrolled as UK undergraduate or postgraduate medical students;
- Entries are limited to 1,000 words;
- No original research may be submitted;
- References must be in Vancouver referencing format.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.