Date: 15th January 2019
Location: BOA, London
Do you want to help trainees be the very best they can?
Recognising and Approving Trainers (GMC) requires T&O trainers to be “trained and calibrated” in workplace-based assessments (WBA). More importantly, our trainees deserve the best training we can manage. After all someone took the trouble to train us.
Clinical supervisors need only attend the morning session, but assigned educational supervisors should attend the whole day. At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Engage in relevant aspects of the T&O curriculum
- Maximise opportunities for teaching and assessing in T&O practice
- Make the best use of T&O workplace based assessment tools
- Provide constructive feedback relating to progress in practice
- Identify trainees in difficulty and enlist appropriate help
- Integrate an understanding of the T&O ARCP and examinations process