ARMA Multi-Disciplinary MSK Health Conference
This one-day conference is a multi-disciplinary event covering some of the latest trends and practical examples on working together/integrated care for musculoskeletal health, transcending disciplines and boundaries. The conference will support the delivery of high quality MSK services through a focus on excellent services, from prevention at a population level to excellent specialist services in orthopaedics, rheumatology and pain.
It’s aimed at MSK clinicians, managers and commissioners who want to align their working with current trends in the NHS towards integration, development of primary care networks and personalisation, as well as people living with MSK conditions who wish to engage with these discussions.
Topics will include
- The future direction of MSK health from the National Clinical Director for MSK
- Patient involvement and co-production
- MSK services building relationships with rheumatology
- System wide transformation of MSK services
- Pain services, including an international example of MDT support
- Workforce needs of an ageing population with multiple conditions
Speakers confirmed so far:
- National Clinical Director for MSK, Andrew Bennett
- Camden MSK Patient Director and NHSE Lived Experience Ambassador, Cristina Serrao
- Dr. Andrea Furlan, Project ECHO Chronic Pain/Opioid Stewardship, Ontario, Canada
- Natalie Beswetherick, Director of Practice & Development, Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- Lynsey Hetherington, ESP Podiatrist and MSK Service Lead North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Carl Davies, Director of MSK, Berkshire West ICP, Royal Berkshire Foundation Trust and Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust
Further details can be found below.