Bristol / Oxford Unicompartmental Knee Arthritis Meeting
Despite COVID-19 there is a very clear demand for continued education, We are pleased to announce that the Bristol & Oxford Knee group have decided to run a virtual meeting for 2020.
For the first time, Bristol & Oxford will be able to share platforms, the Oxford group will present on Monday evening, followed by the Bristol group on Tuesday evening.
The focus will be a fully interactive meeting, focusing on case presentations and lively discussions, delegates are invited to join us live to quiz the teams on the latest innovations on UKR.
Key Topics include:
The aim of the meeting is to discuss the options currently available for the management of unicompartmental disease of variable severity.
Where areas of controversy exist we wish to explore these and aim to stimulate discussion and debate case based discussion.
- How do we assess the outcomes of PKA?
- Is the role of PKA expanding in the Covid Era?
- Update on function and activity post partial replacement
- 5 year results of Oxford uncemented with microplasty instruments
- Development of algorithm for management of bearing dislocation in UKR
- 45 minutes of case presentations / round table discussion
Further details can be found via the link below.