Day Case Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Attendance at this conference which has been produced by the British Association of Day Surgery will allow delegates to hear from some of the teams delivering high levels of day stay surgery in dentoalveolar surgery but also in trauma, orthognathic surgery and salivary gland disease. The variations seen across the country will be presented. The essential elements of day stay surgery pathways will be presented. Teams will deal with the organisational issues associated with the move to day stay surgery in addition to the clinical aspects.
Course Lead: Miss Jo Marsden, President, British Association of Day Surgery (BADS), Consultant Breast Surgeon (retired), King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Hear about the variations identified by the Maxillofacial Surgery workstream
- Look at the variations in day stay surgery across the country
- Learn from outstanding practice in the management of maxillofacial trauma on a day stay basis
- Understand how you can improve day stay surgery in your practice
- Identify key strategies to develop a day stay practice
- Network with colleagues interested in changing practice
- Supports CPD professional development and acts as revalidation evidence. This course provides 5 Hrs training for CPD subject to peer group approval for revalidation purposes
Full details can be found via the link below.