Hip Fracture Summit 2020
Following the release of the 2019 National Hip Fracture Database Report this important and timely CPD national conference will focus on improving care for hip fracture patients – learning from the NHFD findings and improving progress against the NICE quality standard for hip fracture.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with fellow delegates working to improve services for Hip Fracture
- Reflect on the patient perspective
- Learn from the highest performing trusts in the UK as recognised by the National Hip Fracture Database
- Understand and reflect on how you can improve practice, outcomes and reduce mortality locally as a result of NHFD findings
- Update your knowledge on national developments
- and much more
Follow this event on Twitter #HipFracture2020
A 20% discount is available by quoting ref: HCUK20BOA when booking (*cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request.
Further information can be found below: