ICHS 8.2 - Congenital and Vascular Disorders
The second course in our eighth series of the Instructional Courses in Hand Surgery will be on congenital and vascular disorders.
The programme will be available at a later date, please see below a list of talks that will be included:
- Essentials of the embryology of the upper limb
- Classification of congenital disorders
- Talking with children and parents, planning treatment and consent
- Timing in surgical treatmentin congenital hand disorders
- Genetic Syndromes in forearm and Hand
- Absent Digits (excluding thumb) and symbrachydactyly
- Thumd disorders incl. hypoplasia and poliiicisation
- Radial Club Hand Symposium
Further details can be found via the link below.