Nottingham Systematic Review Course 2020The Nottingham Systematic Review Course is aimed at enabling participants to become proficient in developing and undertaking a Cochrane-style systematic review of interventions. As this is an introductory course, no previous knowledge of systematic reviewing is required.
What will you learn?
Participants will learn to:
- Identify and clarify their review questions
- Understand and develop search strategies
- Manage the results of systematic searches
- Extract data and assess risk of bias of included studies
- Understand and carry out syntheses of extracted data
- Apply the methodology and conduct reviews independently
Centre for Evidence Based Hand Surgery
The University of Nottingham
C Floor, West Block, QMC
Nottingham, NG7 2UH