SAS Professional Development Programme-Selecting and engaging with mentors, supervisors and sponsor
Selecting and engaging with mentors, supervisors and sponsors
By the end of our session, we hope you will be able to:
- Differentiate between a mentor, coach, supervisor and sponsor
- Identify your requirements for support and who might be able to provide it
- Formulate a plan for approaching individuals
- Plan how to start and end the mentoring relationship appropriately
The aims of the course are to:
- Provide professional development opportunities for SAS T&O surgeons
- Maximise the untapped potential for individuals, T&O services, and organisations.
The Course is aimed at:
T&O SAS doctors at all career stages. This is a diverse group so initially we will focus on those in established SAS roles and consider locally appointed doctors later in the project.
If you have any query please contact the BOA Events on [email protected]