SAS Professional Development Programme-Stepping up to the Training Plate
Stepping up to the Training Plate
By the end of our session, we hope you will be able to:
- Define the role of SAS surgeons as trainers
- Identify strengths and gaps against capabilities of an excellent trainer using the new curriculum
- Evaluate options for developing training capabilities
The aims of the course are to:
- Provide professional development opportunities for SAS T&O surgeons
- Maximise the untapped potential for individuals, T&O services, and organisations.
The Course is aimed at:
T&O SAS doctors at all career stages. This is a diverse group so initially we will focus on those in established SAS roles and consider locally appointed doctors later in the project.
If you have any query please contact the BOA Events on [email protected]