The 39th EBJIS Annual Meeting
The main conference theme is:
Joining forces: optimising diagnosis and management of bone and joint infections
The programme topics are:
- Optimising antibiotic treatment of bone & joint infections
- Optimal bone infection sampling and microbiological processing
- Low-grade PJI – what is the best approach?
- Musculoskeletal infections in children
- Infections of arthroscopic implants, osteotomies and tendon reconstructions
- Chronic osteomyelitis with good function. To treat or to live with?
- Spinal infections
- Fracture-related infections
Find more information on the conference website below