The International Experience of COVID-19 on Foot and Ankle Surgery
BOFAS kindly invites BOA members to access their International session.
This is a truly unique event and will include presentations from USA, Europe, Australia, South Africa, Israel, India, UK and Singapore on how the foot and ankle world has responded to COVID-19 including lessons that have been learnt . This we anticipate will allow sharing important information of the strategy of dealing with the pandemic from eminent representatives including 4 presidents of foot and ankle societies.
- EUROPE - Yves Tourne, President , EFAS
- CANADA - Mark Glazebrook, President, COA(2019-2020)
- AUSTRALIA - David Lunz, President AUFAS
- INDIA - Rajeev Vohra, President IFAS
- SOUTH AFRICA - Graham McCollum, President SFAS
- USA - James Ficke, AAOS
- ISRAEL - Ezequiel Palmonovich, Mein Institute
- SINGAPORE - Gowreeson Thevendran, SICOT Chair
Full programme details can be found belowBOFAS International Webinar Programme
Please follow the link below if you would like to register for this webinar.