Virtual Training Orthopaedic Educational Supervisors (V-TOES) 2023 – 1
The BOA Training Orthopaedic Educational Supervisors (TOES) course is now running entirely online as Virtual TOES (V-TOES).
Further Information on V-TOES can be found here
Please note: The learning materials for this event booking will be available from 7th February onwards; this is the official start date of this event, however, there is a scheduled date for the live virtual session. Further live sessions may be added depending on the number of delegates booked onto the course.
Participants should ensure they are able to participate in the live virtual session on this date:
- Tuesday 21st February 14.00 - 16.00 pm
This course will take approximately 9 hours to complete.
We will use:
- A learning log distributed through email with feedback from the moderator and cohort colleagues, to achieve learning outcomes through a set of screencasts and activities you complete at your own pace.
- Zoom for one 2-hour live session for teaching simulations with feedback, and discussions.
The total amount of time required to complete the course will be around 9 hours.
The course fee is £200 for members (£300 for non-members). Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Please note that once a place is confirmed, there is a no-refund policy.
By booking onto this course you consent to:
- The use of your work/personal email for distribution of the learning log and communications with the moderator and cohort colleagues
- The use of your email to be added to a Curriculum Updates Mailing List, which you are able to unsubscribe from at any time
- The use of Zoom for the virtual live sessions required for course attendance
- Sharing any of your own, or others, personal details in any of the above software/programmes is not permitted