National Institute for Health Research Greater Manchester Clinical Research Network
Congress Stand 56
We are one of 15 Local Clinical Research Networks in England. Our support allows research to take place in NHS, Public Health and Social Care settings. We provide practical support to allow high-quality research to take place in NHS, public health and social care settings across Greater Manchester, East Cheshire and East Lancashire. This is so we can gather evidence that leads to new and better care and treatments for patients and the public.
Here in Greater Manchester, we:
- Help researchers to set up clinical studies quickly and effectively.
- Match patients with potential studies and deliver those studies to time and target.
- Hold intelligence about patient populations and care pathways.
- Support the life sciences industry to deliver their clinical research programmes.
- Provide health professionals with clinical research training.
- Work with patients to ensure their needs are at the centre of all we do.