The British Orthopaedic Association is the national voice for Trauma and Orthopaedics. Join a 5,000 strong community of T&O professionals promoting best practice and transforming lives by delivering the highest standards of patient-centred care.
We work with a range of key partners and stakeholders across the sector to influence and inform the development and delivery of surgical services.Join Now
What are the benefits of being a BOA member?
Voice of the profession
- The BOA represents T&O at key strategic meetings and core programmes of activity
- Your chance to contribute to surveys and consultations that help inform our position statements and future policies
- Help shape the future of T&O and our work through involvement in BOA committees
Keeping you up to date
- First to hear about new BOA publications, reports and articles
- Subscription to the quarterly Journal of Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Subscription to the Bone and Joint Journal
- Access to the online BOA members’ portal, including a directory of members
Supporting your development
- BOA Members receive a 100% discount to the BOA Annual Congress during the early bird registration period
- Targeted Fellowships, Awards and Prizes (UK members only)
- The renowned Future Leaders Programme
- Free booking onto select BOA events and educational courses including the trainee and SAS focused UKITE exam
- Free membership for the period you take Maternity, Paternity, Adoption or Shared Parental Leave
- BOA Benevolent Fund, which can help support you in times of financial hardship Member focused discounts and promotions
We have membership categories tailored to suit all career stages and types of professional involved in the trauma and orthopaedic workforce. For more information on which membership category is right for you click on the button below:
Membership at the British Orthopaedic Association comes in many different categories and subscription rates to suit all stages of your career.