The BOA runs a wide range of courses under the oversight of the Education Committee. These cater for the educational needs of a wide range of members (and non-members in some cases) at all career stages. These are in addition to the BOA Annual Congress, which is our largest learning opportunity, attracting around 2000 delegates each year.
For more information on each course, see the relevant links here:
- Instructional Course (for Trainees)
- Training Orthopaedic Trainers (TOTs)
- Training Orthopaedic Clinical and Educational Supervisors (TOCS and TOES)
- Our e-learning course Training Orthopaedic Educational Supervisors (e-TOES)
- Clinical Leaders Programme
- BOA Bootcamp Courses - Enhanced Induction for ST3/4
In addition to our courses aimed at surgeons and surgical trainees, we offer several casting courses and refreshers for orthopaedic technicians and nurses whose role includes casting and splinting.