Policy & Engagement
Through our policy and engagement work we are:
- Producing guidance on policy issues affecting our members and the patients they care for, such as:
- GIRFT implementation guidance found here
- Informing policy by providing high quality evidence and expertise on trauma and orthopaedic issues, for example through:
- Championing important policy issues that underpin our goal of ‘Caring for patients, supporting surgeons’
- Collaborating with partners and other stakeholders wherever possible in all of the above.
Our Policy Team welcomes enquiries from members, policy-makers and anyone else interested in policy issues regarding trauma and orthopaedic surgery. Please contact us on: [email protected] or phone 0207 405 6507 and ask to speak to the Policy team