Video: Curriculum Update
Curriculum update: what I need to know now, and other important training issues
This session is aimed at trainees, trainers and anyone with an interest in Orthopaedic training.
The introduction of the new curriculum has been delayed until August 2021, but it contains elements that can be used now and through this session these will be explained, along with a summary of the background to the changes, and we will attempt to answer some of the questions frequently posed by both trainees and trainers.
In addition, if time permits, the panel will be happy to answer questions relating to the wide range of training challenges of recent months.
Rob Gregory, Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon, Chair SAC
- Mark Bowditch, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Head of School of Surgery, East of England
- Bill Ryan, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Andy Wainwright, Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Deepa Bose, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Ran Wei, ST8 trainee, BOTA Vice President
- Lee Longstaff, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon