Research Committee SAC Liaison
Applications are now open for the Research Committee SAC Liaison role. The successful applicant will be sit on the BOA Research Committee as well as the SAC, where they would be expected to advise the SAC regarding research-related training issues. Please download the committee member Job Description for more information.
- To apply, please send in a CV, covering letter and completed declaration form (Word documents only) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 12pm Friday 9th July 2021 . The covering letter (max 2 pages) should cover:
- What you would bring to the BOA committee and the SAC
- How you would approach working on a committee
- Why you are interested in the BOA committee position
- The Terms of Reference for the Research Committee can be downloaded here.
- The Committee declaration form can be downloaded here. Please note that you need to have two BOA members to propose and second you (with a supporting statement) for the position – we encourage you to ensure you have this organised in good time ahead of the deadline.
- If you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com.
Keep an eye on our website for future vacancies, and if you have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.