Applications are now open for vacant positions across all committees for three-year positions commencing January 2022.
- Six posts are available across these committees: Orthopaedic, Trauma and Medico-Legal. The list of vacancies for each committee and the Terms of Reference can be found below.
- Please download the committee member Job Description for more information.
- For Chair/Vice Chair roles, please download the Job Description for more information.
- To apply, please send in a CV, covering letter and completed declaration form (Word documents only) to email@example.com by the deadline of 5pm Thursday 30th September 2021. The covering letter (max 2 pages) should cover:
- What you would bring to the BOA committee
- How you would approach working on a committee
- Why you are interested in the BOA committee position
- The Committee declaration form can be downloaded here. Please note that you need to have two BOA members to propose and second you (with a supporting statement) for the position – we encourage you to ensure you have this organised in good time ahead of the deadline.
- If you have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orthopaedic Committee – 1 vacancy
1x Vice Chair
We would encourage previous and existing members of the Committee to apply. Please see the terms of reference for more details.
Trauma Committee – 3 vacancies
1 x Vice Chair
2 x Home Fellow members (MTC or Trauma Unit)
Medico-Legal Committee – 2 vacancies
1 x Chair - For this position, it is expected that the Chair will be an eminent orthopaedic surgeon who has evidence of interest in medico legal practice. They should also be a member of the BOA and has history of support and or contribution to BOA activities e.g. BOA Congress or past committee member. For more details, see terms of reference.
1 x Home Fellow members
Keep an eye on our website for future vacancies, and if you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com.