Applications are now open for vacant positions across all committees for three-year positions commencing January 2021.
The BOA has one post available in the Orthopaedic Committee. The Terms of Reference can be found below, as well as how to apply.
Orthopaedic Committee – 1 vacancy
1 x SAS member
How to apply
To apply for any position, please send in a CV, covering letter and completed declaration form (Word documents only) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of midnight on Sunday 15th November 2020. The covering letter (max 2 pages) should cover:
- What you would bring to the BOA committee
- How you would approach working on a committee
- Why you are interested in the BOA committee position
- The Committee declaration form can be downloaded here. Please note that you need to have two BOA members to propose and second you (with a supporting statement) for the position – we encourage you to ensure you have this organised in good time ahead of the deadline.
- Please ensure it is clear which committee/vacancy you are applying for. You may apply for more than one vacancy but your letter should explain how you would be suitable for each of them.
- Please download the committee member Job Description for more information.
- For Chair/Vice Chair roles, please download the specific Job Description for more information.
The BOA is committed to equality of access to a T&O career and to the services of the Association. As per our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy, applications are particularly encouraged from currently under-represented groups in the BOA leadership structures including, but not limited to, women, BAME and LGBTQ+ members.
If you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com.